WILDABOUTHAIR CUSTOMER GUIDANCE
In accordance with the government advice and we would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salons where hygiene and customer social distancing are the core of our added policies.
1. Providing face masks to all clients on arrival (wearing will be compulsory) and face shields for staff whilst working.
2. To ensure the safety of employees and our
customers both will be required to have contactless temperature check when
entering our salons.
3. Gowns will be sterilised after each client.
4. Salon layouts have been redesigned to practice the 2 meter social distancing between customers in work stations.
5. WAH will be charging £3.00 per client to cover the cost of their ppe and longer appointment times. This will be a temporary charge until we can get back to normal when it is safe to do so. First visit colours will also incur a one of charge of £10.00 to cover the extra work and products that will be required.
6. Whilst we welcome clients to bring along a friend or relative, we kindly request that clients come on their own to their appointments until further notice.
7. Staggering client appointments and giving priority booking to our loyal / regular clients.
8. All styling and beauty positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using barbicide.
9. To protect our employees and Customers, the receptions will be redesigned with a perspex panel separating the receptionist and our customers.
10. We will continue cleaning the salons to their usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with antibacterial products between clients.
11. Our credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
12. We have been able to secure an order for hand sanitiser gel which will be at reception area which both clients and staff will be required to use on arrival.
13. If anyone is concerned that they may have come into contact with the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, we ask that they follow the Government guidelines.
Wildabouthair will follow the Government’s
advice regarding this unique situation and any subsequent actions that are
Our phone lines stay open during this time text: 07792516273 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, The Wildabouthair Team
FIVE STARS ***** Fabulous service. Staff so friendly and welcoming. My hair always looks and feels fabulous after a visit to the salon x - Racheal Glasson
FIVE STARS ***** Brilliant service and the haircut to match. Would definitely recommend! - Elice Sparks
FIVE STARS ***** We traveled 300 miles up to Torquay for a wedding and got our hair done here was a fab experience we got all what we asked for plus the best head massage while washing hair thank you very much xxx from ramsgate girls xxx - Kayleigh Henry
At Wildabouthair Salon, we specialize in the Art of Hair Cutting & Coloring. Our professional stylists use the highest quality products and latest industry technology to give you the precise look you desire and deserve.
core values make us who we are. We believe in treating every person with the utmost care and respect. We believe our clients deserve the highest level of service we can provide and that we have a tremendous level of responsibility for the proper servicing and satisfaction of each client.
Wildabouthair is an award winning
salon from the L’oreal colour Trophy to Wedding hair at the South West
hairdressing competition and Investors in People award. We
invite you to experience first hand, what has truly made Wildabouthair Salon,
the “Place to go”
for “Cuts & Colors” in Torquay.
Stephen and Francine are passionate about bringing out the best in each client's hair.
With over 25 years' experience, Stephen and Francine are a husband and wife team who offer that personal experience to every client, they have been fortunate to train under some of the world's most influential hair artists. This has enabled them both to establish a unique understanding of both colouring and cutting hair.
The professional staff at Wildabouthair take pride in working with clients on a one-to-one basis, each cut and colour is tailored to the individual client, taking into consideration a client's unique features, lifestyle and personality. Using the absolute best and highest quality of professional haircare services available.
Our mission at Wildabouthair Salon is to exceed our client’s expectations and bring our experience, our style & our art to you starting with your hair. One client at a time, we aim to provide a level of service & care to raise your confidence, raise eyebrows and bring you to the next level – all by anticipating your needs
We continually search the industry market place for the newest technology and the finest in hair care products in order to provide our clients with the utmost in the salon experience
Because it’s such a privilege to be a professional in an industry that allows you to really make a difference in someone’s day, Stephen and Francine have a passion for developing the people who work in their business through their own academy which trains each and every staff member to ensure continuity to every client. By nurturing career paths and instilling life-long learning in a sustainable way, they endeavour to create an ongoing philosophy of positive action and well-being.